Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Early Returns on Conversations with ADD -- I'm very interested to see what you think of my new eBook, Conversations with ADD; it took much longer to prepare than my previous eBook projects, and the editing and finalizing of it seemed like a never-ending process. That said, I'm really pleased with how it came out. I love having all these conversations gathered in one handy place, and I hope you'll download Conversations with ADD and see for yourself what it's all about.
Here are some early comments:
* "Although several of the interviews are almost 10 years old, it’s an interesting glimpse into a time now passed." - Johanna Draper Carlson, Comics Worth Reading
* "[T]o be honest, I'd buy a print copy." - Mike Rhode, editor, Harvey Pekar: Conversations
* "[T]here are some good interview subjects in there, and ADD is a thoughtful commentator..." - Matt Brady, Warren Peace Sings the Blues
* "[A] great e-Book...with a collection of interviews with some of the movers and shakers of the comic industry. Go. Read. Enjoy. Learn." - Michael Paciocco, Michael Paciocco's Mind
* "I know you people like the free stuff, so go check it out." - Mike Sterling, Progressive Ruin
Mike also called me an "Internet stalwart," but that just means I'm older than white dog crap.
Hey, if you see anyone talking about Conversations with ADD, email me a link so I can see what they're saying. Thanks!
Banks are regarded the best option for making a safe investments as well as having world wide accepted creditcard. People are not only facilitated by loans but also provided debt management consolidation by the leading banks. Students can also get loans as well as apply for student loan consolidation. At the same time high flying insurance companies also contribute to the any one’s life through offering different plans of life, health and dental insurance. Along insurance of life one can also enhance its home security through installing latest home security systems.