Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Thursday Comics Headlines -- Ach, I didn't sleep much last night. Dreams of ex-girlfriends and annoying ex-co-workers and bees, big fat fluffy bees stinging me. Bastard bees.*
So, today you're only getting headlines I am interested in.
* Best reading of the day: Comics retailer Mike Sterling answers questions from readers about the 1990s crash of the speculator market for comics. Really good. I love it when retailers share their personal experiences selling comics. Related: My son got some pogs at that comics convention in Saratoga Springs last weekend and is now fascinated by them. Hey, Mike, you got any Spider-Man pogs left in the back room?
* Dick on The '90s Part Three.
* Joss Whedon Finds Writing Comics More Rewarding Than Movies and TV. While Astonishing X-Men is not really doing it for me like I hoped, Buffy Season 8 delivers everything it promises.
* Jog Looks at Rogan Gosh, at the new Savage Critic. I haven't read this piece yet, this is actually my reminder to do so later when I am more awake.
* This is just bizarre. Have you no sense of quality control, corporate comics industry? Have you, at long last, no sense of quality control?
* I swear I actually had all those dreams last night.
Banks are regarded the best option for making a safe investments as well as having world wide accepted creditcard. People are not only facilitated by loans but also provided debt management consolidation by the leading banks. Students can also get loans as well as apply for student loan consolidation. At the same time high flying insurance companies also contribute to the any one’s life through offering different plans of life, health and dental insurance. Along insurance of life one can also enhance its home security through installing latest home security systems.