[an error occurred while processing this directive] Celebrating Five Years of Pushing Comix Forward [an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive]
From Astronauts in Trouble to Channel Zero, AiT-Planet Lar has published some of the most adventurous and entertaining comics and graphic novels that have appeared in the five years since COMIC BOOK GALAXY first hit the internet.
When we asked head astronaut-in-trouble Larry Young to help us celebrate the launch of THE NEW COMIC BOOK GALAXY, we were hoping for a nice quote for the press release. Instead, Larry decided to offer up the biggest prize in the history of COMIC BOOK GALAXY and one of the biggest comics giveaways ever.
Go on over to The Ait-Planet Lar website. Explore all the many great comics and graphic novels they've published, from Colonia to Electric Girl to DEMO to Last of the Independents to True Story Swear to God to Badlands to White Death and everything betwixt and between. Because if you win, you get it all.
Larry says "I've got one copy of everything we've published since we've been a concern for one Galaxy reader. It's nearly a hundred comics and graphic novels. I'll throw in some t-shirts and patches and art and posters and whatever I have lying around. One big honkin' mess of cool stuff for one CBG reader."
Like I said, very possibly one of the biggest comics giveaways ever: Larry Young is literally giving away the store, to celebrate the relaunch of THE NEW COMIC BOOK GALAXY. We can't thank him enough. THANK YOU, LARRY YOUNG!
So, how do you win? We're glad you asked!
Here's How You Can Win! (Hint: READ THIS CAREFULLY!)
1. Send an E-MAIL to Comic Book Galaxy with your name, e-mail address and mailing address listed in the BODY of the e-mail. In the SUBJECT LINE of your e-mail, put the words I WANT TO TAKE IT ALL!. All capital letters.
2. Explain in your e-mail WHY you want Larry's stuff. The most creative, interesting, funny and/or unusual response will win it all. Remember, this is a big prize. You're really gonna have to convince us.
3. E-mails must be received by 11:59 PM on Thursday, June 30th, 2005. The Winner will be chosen during the month of July.
4. Employees of AiT-Planet Lar, contributors to The New Comic Book Galaxy or other comic book-related websites and their family members and affiliates are ineligible to enter.
5. One Entry per person and/or e-mail address, please. Violating this rule will void all your entries.
6. All entries become the property of AiT-Planet Lar and The New Comic Book Galaxy.
7. By entering, participants release Comic Book Galaxy, AiT-Planet Lar, their subsidiaries, affiliates and agents and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges.
8. Comic Book Galaxy reserves the right to reject any entry, for any reason.
9. Good luck, from Larry Young and AiT-Planet Lar, and everyone at The New Comic Book Galaxy!
[an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive]